Welcome to Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Center
- To provide innovative, multidisciplinary care for patients and families affected by Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders.
- To promote health, education, and support for patients, caregivers, family members, healthcare providers, and the community.
- To conduct pre-clinical and clinical research in order to extend the knowledge and treatment of movement disorders.
- The Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Center is recognized by the National Parkinson Foundation as a Center of Excellence.
- The neurologists and neurosurgeon of the PDMDC are part of Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation (NMFF), the primary multidisciplinary group practice of the full-time faculty at the Feinberg School.