The faculty members of the Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Center are engaged in research through Northwestern Medicine and related institutions, as well as the broader movement disorder research community.
Learn more about our partners via the links below.
Northwestern and External Partners
Learn more about our partnerships with the following entities via the Northwestern Medicine Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders site's Partnerships page.
- Huntington's Disease Society of America Center of Excellence
- Huntington's Study Group
- The Institute for Therapy Through the Arts
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Parkinson's Foundation Center of Excellence
- Parkinson's Study Group
- Wilson's Disease Association Center of Excellence
- Ataxia Foundation
- CurePSP Center of Care
- Udall Center
Northwestern Partners and Collaborators
- Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
- NMH Rehabilitation Services
- Northwestern Integrative Medicine