The faculty members of the Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Center are engaged in research through Northwestern Medicine and related institutions, as well as the broader movement disorder research community.
Learn more about our partners via the links below.
Northwestern and External Partners
Learn more about our partnerships with the following entities via the Northwestern Medicine Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders site's Partnerships page.
External Partnerships and Affiliations
- Center for Neurogenetics
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
- American Academy of Neurology
- America Neurological Association
- Ataxia Foundation
- Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
- NMH Rehabilitation Services
- Northwestern Integrative Medicine