The members and staff of the Parkinson’s Disease & Movement Disorders Center at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is committed to training the future leaders in our field and improving care through research. Our mission is to:
- Provide innovative, multidisciplinary care for patients and families affected by Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders.
- Promote health, education and support for patients, caregivers, family members, healthcare providers and the community
- Conduct pre-clinical and clinical research in order to extend the knowledge and treatment of movement disorders
Our Center's Honors
We've received several acknowledgment and formal designations from affiliates in our specialties. Visit their sites to learn more.
- Parkinson's Foundation Center of Excellence: As a Parkinson's Foundation Center of Excellence, our center offers clinical trials, experimental treatments and comprehensive care through our Feinberg-affiliated clinic.
- Huntington's Disease Society of America Center of Excellence: As a credentialed research site, our center provides comprehensive care and research for Huntington's Disease patients.
- Wilson’s Disease Center of Excellence: The Wilson Disease Association provides its designated centers with resources needed by individuals with the disease and their families.
- CurePSP Center of Care: Care centers are designated for their leadership in specialized therapies and treatment options, comprehensive support services and clinical research.
Connect with Us
See the calendar
Get information about our upcoming events.
Access alumni resources
Reconnect with the center and fellow alumni.
Get in touch