Meet the Fellows
Meet our current Movement Disorders fellows below, and see where former fellows have gone following their fellowship experience.
Sarah Brooker, MD, PhD
Sushma Kola, MD
Ignacio Keller Sarmiento, MD
Individuals in our programs go on to do great things in our field:
- 2022: Jennifer Adrissi, MD, MSCR, is an assistant professor of neurology in the Movement Disorders Division of the Department of Neurology at the University of California Los Angeles.
- 2022: Behzad Elahi, MD, PhD, is an assistant professor of neurology and neurosurgery at Loyola University Medical Center.
- 2021: Neil Shetty, MD, is currently on faculty at Feinberg.
- 2021: Niccolo Mencacci, MD, PhD, is currently on faculty at Feinberg.
- 2019: Danielle Larson, MD, is currently on faculty at Feinberg.
- 2017: Neha Prakash, MD, is assistant professor of Neurology at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine (UConn Health).
- 2016: Yasaman Kianirad, MD, practices in the Department of Neurology at University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System (UI Health). She is the associate clerkship director for the medical students at UIC College of Medicine.
- 2015: Mahesh Padmanaban, MD, is on faculty of the University of Chicago as of July 2015.
- 2014: Danny Bega, MD, MSCI, is assistant professor at Feinberg and is director of the Wilson’s center (one of four nationally) and the Huntington’s Disease clinic at Northwestern Medicine.
- 2012: Odinachi Oguh, MD, is now director of the MD and surgical program at the University of Florida, Jacksonville.
- 2011: Roneil Malkani, MD, completed a combined MD and sleep fellowship in 2012; he is currently on faculty at Feinberg and is applying for a K23 grant focused on slow wave sleep in neurodegenerative disorders.
For more information on the fellowship, contact Jesse Erickson:
710 N. Lake Shore Dr., Room 1118
Chicago, IL 60611